Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Rainy Day

Hmm yah today is a rainy day.. Strong wind and heavy rain.. Realized that i quite like rainy days.. Cause i was going to throw the rubbish into the refuse chute which is at the end of the corridoor so walked there and the wind is like so cooling and then got abit of rain.. So shiok lah. If my PSP weren't at the table near our door i think i would have stood there and feel the cool breeze lorh.

Suddenly i miss my friends.. Be it Css friends or Foc friends..Css de more lah since i haven seen most of them for quite some time.. Then i rmb those times when it was raining then i siao go up reservoir there.. See the lightning so shiok.. Lol..I love to see lightning.. Its dangerous yes but it is also beautiful.. Although very short also lah. Haha. Like they said.. Good things don't last..

Hope to make full use of my 3 years in ngee ann.. and not have so much regrets.. Seriously speaking i feel that there were many more things that i could have done in Css. Should have told my friends how much i love them.. At chalets should have done this.. Help done that.. Shouldn't have went crazy and vent my anger at them.. Haiz.. Full of i should and why didn't i.

Sometimes i just want to talk to someone lah. But now the person i talk to the most is in jc.. so i don't really like to bother her..Yes its a her in case u were wondering.. But don't get me wrong there is nothing between me and her.. Now maybe i should find another person.. Not as a substitute but as a new good friend.. Haha but difficult lah.. finding a guy is weird.. Finding a girl is even weirder + difficult. Oh well.. See how it goes then.

That is my emo post for today..

No comments: