Thursday, April 10, 2008

BE day camp..

Erm.. Its was okay lah.. Then get to see all my future coursemates for 3 years.. Lol. My course intake this year is only 48 ppl.. So i was like.. !?!? 48 only?? The best thing is i tell my mum 48 ppl she was like, " 48 ppl! So many?" I was like.. Business course intake like 100-200? Then she goes wah so ur course so little ppl ah? LMAO. But then i find the camp not as fun as FOC CAMP!!! I mean.. Everyone is like so quiet.. Okay i also very quiet but its just different for FOC camp.. My class have 22 ppl i tink.. 9 or 10 guys.. the rest is of course girls.. Hmm. Sian tml got camp again but i heard that alot of ppl don't wan to go sia.. Zzz... Hope tml the ppl that are left will be enthu.. I try to be enthu myself bah.. Zi high..

Wah today damn irritated sia... Don't know why lorh. After the camp straight away damn pissed off.. Then the jap course which i tried to sign up for by mail didn't make it.. I tink cause the npal site didn't put. KAO.. MY $$$..

Nvm today pissed off so don't talk liao.

Miss FOC miss CSS miss my good temper

No comments: