Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Life

Third day of sch was okay.. The hydraulics lesson was super informative... So it is also very boring lah. Then is the autoCAD lesson.. It was quite fun lah actually. U draw things.. Even ppl that got D for art can draw nicely!! Lol. I tink the class is getting more fun since u already roughly know everyone's name then u mix around..

Ah now the problem is gonna start.. Cca.... I wan a good cca record.. I joined Adventure seekers and Primers.. These ccas are quite good actually since u can get the ARLS points needed for a gold... But most of this are camps which are at fridays to sundays... Then i need to work! Oh man.. I sure don't want to affect my cca points just because of my work.. Oh well.. See first bah.. Maybe when i not working (which i don't know will be when) then i chiong all the camps.. But then still nid to see if got event for me to participate in anot... Sia lah.. This sucks man.. Big time

No comments: