Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Dunno wat to put as title

Today had a major overhaul at my home sia.. Had a new Tv cable built, another telephone line installed and 4 new electric sockets.. so dirty lah.. then all the dust flying around and u see the paint on the floor.. LOL.. Then tml gonna paint my house.. the whole unit.. so busy.. But then nth to do with me i guess. Haha.. That's cause tml and fri is my BE camp.. Talk about the BE camp.. I DUN WANNA GO!!! Zzz... its the first camp where i totally no friends go with me one lah.. No Css friends.. no Foc friends.. Even Karwah is in the other group.. WAH KAO.. Totally sian.. Abit afraid lah. Lol. Its a day camp so most likely i will post about it when i reach home.. See first.. Haha..

Monday finally starting sch le.. Abit nervous.. Sound so weird lah.. Ppl already started sch like dunno how long liaoz.. Haha..

Today's post quite short .. maybe at night if i have smt to write i will post again.. Hah.

No comments: