Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Fragile life

Today was just another day.. Boring and i think it is quite stressful lah. I know confirm got ppl say "mine is more stressful" but well i am not you so we have different way of thinking. Today is emo day i guess.

Today i went home at 7pm plus.. Stood at the overhead bridge for about 10 mins looking at the traffic. Thought about how easy it is for one person to just fall over and die after being hit by a car.. But how much courage you would actually need to really do it..Took 154 today.. Wanted to play PSP de.. But fell asleep instead.. Hah. Realized that i didn't do alot of stuff.. Guess i still am the old me.. Not determined enough to do my work bah. Especially the IS project. Oh well.

Miss all my friends.... And i don't feel very happy.. Its like life have a weirdly unreal feeling to it. I noticed that i mostly walk around by myself.. I mean.. There are classmates around lah but i guess i just kind of walk faster than them and so it becomes i'm in front and they are behind.. After sch is confirm me walking alone. Haha........ I don't know why am i doing this and why am i getting so anti-social.. To me this is anti-social okay! So yah.. Sorry to bore you with my emoing.. Haiz..

No comments: