Sunday, April 20, 2008

Omg.. i just realized that i haven update for like 4 days? Thats so long!! Lol.. I lazy this few days.. Hmm so school have started for a week.. Its was okay.. Since first week abit chaotic then the teachers also sometimes release us early.. So still okay. But then already have mini project liaoz.. Siam.. Then some more with ppl that u don't know.. Wah kao. Wats wrong with the sch man? I mean.. As a class we already not very bonded yet liaoz then project u still wan us do with other ppl that u don't even know? Its like.. U go lesson.. Introduce urself to each other, then the teacher group u and then ur expected to do ur things.. WTF..

And i went for the NP-CSS gathering on friday.. Quite okay lah.. Oh and i'm going for the Css new building opening.. But then my lesson release at 5pm.. So i still thinking if i am gonna pon lesson or go late. Haiz.

KOH TZE HOCK U GOOD!!! SUCH A BIG THING NV TELL ME.. I will rmb de. Lol.. For those of u that are clueless about what am i talking about, go read tze hock's blog.. And melissa chua's blog, u can link from tze's blog.

I find that Poly life isn't as easy nor difficult as it seems to be.. I guess i just nid to take things as they come. But then class already have cliques.. Then i like drifting around.. Jellyfish lah me.. I dun want to be frends with only a selected group of ppl.. But then i get the feeling if i continue on like this i will be alone....

Thats it for this post.. If i have anything to update then i will post again. Until nest time then.

No comments: