Monday, April 14, 2008

First day of SCHOOL!!!

Its super slack lah... Althought not as slack as CHUA MING XUAN.. Whu don't even have lessons today.. For the reason please ask him urself.. Lol.. My lesson is suppose to end at 6pm but as the lesson at 4-6 is the same as my 2pm lesson the teacher push up the things and then release us at 3! He's so kind.. Then 3pm went to eat.. Eat already i went with my friends to go buy their books and notes.. I bought mine liaoz.. But i just found out my autoCAD notes are wrong.. so have to go see if can refund anot...Zzz..Lol.. Then i walk around the (wat's the person name?) library.. Okay lah just that alot of ppl. Haha.. Saw quite alot of ppl today. Saw Elson, jiahui, wenbin,bryant,Val,darryl and a girl from Delta Chi.. Sry i can't rmb ur name! Hope to see more ppl yeah.

Then I went home.. So many ppl.. ZZZZ.. Oh and SORRY Bingxin.. I thought u finish lessons liao.. and then i called u but u didn't on ur phone. Sorry.. Mx called me if i wan to go play pool.. But at that time i already reach home liaoz. Lol

No comments: