Sunday, April 13, 2008

BE day camp 2

Okay actually i pon the BE camp de... Planned to go NP with Bingxin to get my bk and notes plus to settle my EP issues.. So met BX and took the train there.. Saw all the BA student going to sch. BX still so joker lah.. Haha.. Then we reach there..Went to the EP block to see wat happen to my $.. LOL.. After that we went to get our notes.. ITS LIKE SO MANY PPL LAH... Waited for 20 mins.. Then we see all the other ppl got thier timetable with them and they show to the person.. We both dun have so is like... Wah lao. Lucky i got write down wat i nid.. Then is turns out BX de notes is go another place buy.. mine too.. Haha. So went there and buy... Then hor... We wanted to go eat lunch de.. BUT... When walking there i saw my CAMPMATES............OMG!!!! I still like.. Eh that person looks familiar and wave at him.. Then i realize! WAH LAO!! Damn paiseh lah.. I quickly siam u noe.. Then i tell BX if i see them again then i go... Then 5 sec later i saw my SL!! WTF. So i pangseh BX go for camp... Half way went in... Kao damn pai seh.. Our group from 22 ppl become 12 ppl.. Including me lah..But then i tink it was okay lah at least didnt waste my time... We won the amazing race at 2nd position!! YAY.. 1H01 GO! Haha.. Yah then after go home lorh.

No comments: