Thursday, January 29, 2009

The rest before the war

Well today too free so decided to post smt up yeah. Thats cause today my 2 module is over le yay. Ok lets see, y'day stayed in sch till 7pm sia! Lesson ended at like 12? Then ate lunch then went to find a place to do maths hw. Lol but then for the first 1 hour i was slping, too tired le i guess during cny slpt at 2-3pm everyday. Then after that woke up and do maths, actually is copy but i try to understand how to do first. Oh yah then boss very funny kip asking me to put my head down so that she can cut away my white hair. After a long time i gave in and then guess wat? My hair, which did not undergo ANY colouring process, has many colours. Got white, half white half black, reddish and even abit gold colour one. Steady right. I planning to take pictures of them then i shall post it up on this blog so wait for it ppl!

Then later after this i am planning to go creative buy the MuVo T200. My mp3 died on me a long time ago so had to buy a new one since my phone earphone kips getting spoilt and i think they are trying to scam money out of it. Then going to NTUC to buy stuff for tml's war like lesson. If i'm not wrong 9 hours of lessons with only a 30mins break leh. I doubt that we will even have time to eat lunch lorh. So must buy tidbit or cakes or etc to survive the day.

Ok stop here first. If later after i buy the stuff i have anything interesting i will have another post.

No comments: