Saturday, January 24, 2009

Approaching CNY

Heys ppl i'm back again haha. As u all know CNY is coming in about 2 days but its not like i'm looking forward to it very much haha. As for the reason why i also have no idea myself. I mean u see everyone like so happy go out buy stuff and spend so much money.. I just find it boring lorh. So this year i didn't buy any new clothes. Haiz this year CNY also like very busy liddat... Want to go rick hse also no time. Sat sun working then no time to go out le.... Mon and tues is go relative hse mah, then sch start again. This is the worst lah. Then the next sat i going to junhua hse play mahjong/gathering, Sun is the one month celebration of my newborn nephew although its abit early. Haha so yeah quite busy luh. Then Feb coming so sian it means exams are coming and i suppose i have started to study(abit) already. Well its a start and i will try to continue to study more de. Weee.

Suddenly i really want to see all my friends now again sia. Like a CNY gathering or smt which is like almost 100% impossible. Everyone is like so busy, poly students with their exams and jc ppl with their A's. Life is really very cruel, why make me think of all this after it has become a fixed truth? But like a saying that i saw, i'm not sad that everything is over but rather i'm glad everything has happened. A real good saying which is hard for me to practise. Hmm lol.

Well today NTUC was super uber packed. As expected. Then saw liesl. Huiyi and her cousin also came to see me at work lol. Only got a glimpse of her since i was abit giddy from the work haha.
Tml is the day for reunion dinner and i guess there will be alcohol yay i like! Thats the only thingi i want bah. Then maybe get to see my auntie and cousins... Hehe my chio cousins! next time i got picture then i post on my blog ok? Haha. OK end here i nid so time to think of my next post.

Happy CNY ppl! Hope ur angpows come in heaps and bundles with alot of money in it!
P.S Dun have so much that u kana rob hor! XD

No comments: