Sunday, January 11, 2009

Noooo onnee tag on my blogggg

Aiyah no one tags on my blog.... So saddd... Well very boring these few days.. Had to stay back and do our bridge project since its due on tues. Well at least we're finishing soon le lah. Today when i was going to find xiangling and mingheng i saw bingcheng and junhua studying! Lol.

Then nth lorh.. This will be a short post bah.. Then yah tml is the release of Olvl results.. Cant go back to sch to see so disappointed.... But still gd luck to all ppl getting results!! Oh and another disappinting thing... I CAN"T MAKE IT FOR CHOIR FAREWELL!!!! I got CCA attachment in the morn and then after that i got to go to work. Cannot take off cause its near new year shit. Sian lah like that. Someone make me get sick on that day or smt.... I really want to go back!! Pls make a miracle happen or smt... Then yeah... Bought some stuff today.... Ppl suggestions if u dun eat chocolate wat would u prefer to eat.... Nid some suggestions...

Work is really making me abit irritated sometimes... Haiz.

No comments: