Sunday, February 1, 2009

Point of no return.

Well i bought a zen mosaic in the end. Hmm today went to work my supervisor was telling me that our present manager is gonna be transferred away le and a new one will be taking over. Then he was like telling me that the new manager might want to cut down on expenses... which means that maybe us student part-timers might be retrenched! Yes retrenched! Lol so young already going to be retrenched. Well i dun really care if i will get to stay anot but rather i will miss going there and doing all the routine stuff like calculating of the stock and then talking to familiar customers. I know i keep complaining that i want to quit and etc, but in the end i really can't bear to just quit and go. Haha. Oh well see how it goes first bah. If really cmi then i shall have to scrimp and save loh.

Y'day went to junhua hse to celebrate new year. Lol it was boing at first since both mahjong table was full. Then after one of the table finish me marcus bingcheng and junhua's elder brother went to play. Aiyah i lost like 3 dollar? I even got blacklisted for mahjong somemore. Pro right hehe. Then ate steamboat. Oh yah and before that even got louhei somemore. Then took group pic. I just realize that i very extra sia since they are all 2/5 ppl. Haha. So paiseh. Everyone was joking about next year where half of the people will be bald! Woo NS power! Haha

Ok thats it i dun wanna type anymore man. Dunno wat else to post anyway. Sometimes i really wan to make my post like other ppl one which is quite joker but i just cant so i dun care le lah. No one reads then no one read. Can allow me to scold ppl then no one knows! Woo

No comments: