Saturday, May 23, 2009

Change

In the end didn't do any of the frigging WRT project. Tml is seriously die die die must do le. If not really gg and drag other ppl die also. Cannot man.

Talked to boss again, i think i talk to her too much man. LOL. Asking about the wrt but somehow and another the topic changed to me with my bad habits. Like scolding too much vulgarities and being too tiko. Since she said it, that it makes some ppl irritated, I'M GONNA CHANGE! Remind me pls ty. Hope in the future when i look back at this post i have already changed for the better. If i really do it tink it'll be damn fun sia, looking back and reading again why did i want to change.

Sometimes i realize that i can't be "myself" around other people simply because i do not know wats my true character. In the past i always try to be a joker and play around with other people, but now i think its just being a huge nuisence. Whenever i do something i'll wonder if is it something that i really want to do or will it make someone laugh or watever. But most of the time i failed to think about if other people will be able to take wat i say. Took things for granted. Suppose to be more sensible and stop being like a kid. In the end still must be grateful that boss told me something that i didn't really know or understand.

Gonna try and at the very least be less tiko by my b'day. As for the vulgarities, maybe lesser? Like 1-2 a day? Oe 1-2 a week? Just now i listening to breakaway by kelly clarkson.

I tink the song that most describe my feelings now is Behind these hazel eyes by Kelly Clarkson too.

Whatever.

1 comment:

Shaina said...

I love Kelly Clarkson's songs, glad you too.