Sunday, May 18, 2008

Sunday

Okay can die liaoz. IAC and ComT still haven do yet.. Zzz.. I slack too much lah serious. Just don't have the drive to do anything. Dunno why.

Eh lyndia sorry hor i not saying you jiao bin. is Mx. Paiseh.. Please forgive me if i offended you.

Hmm.... Oh yah!! today i went with someone to go buy a pair of rings! So romantic.. Lol that is abit gross.. Haha.. He buying to give his GF. So good... I tink it cost around $60++ for the pair. Then i treat him to KFC as a belated birthday gift. Not very Ex lah so.. Next year i will give you something better!! Maybe i should buy one for myself.. Lol. Lame sia.

I tink i wan to buy a printer. Cause i find it abit irritating having to go sch to print. Especially so if you nid to print something before lesson but then its impossible. Haiz guess its cause i slack so much. Oh well. someone help me print my survey!!

Today is a short post since i not thinking straight. Abit uncoordinated.. So if you read liaoz abit weird then.. Its normal!! Haha

No comments: