Sunday, May 11, 2008

Haiz

Hmm... Was reading other people's blog... Namely tze hock and huihui.. And i realized alot of things... Everyone has the same problems.. and everyone have different expectations.. And that is wat makes life difficult but at the same time interesting.. I just thought about wat my course advisor Mr koh told us.. Poly is just like when u go out to work.. Where there is no routine for you to follow but instead you have various assignments to complete.. So it depends on you to determine which assignment have the highest priority and then you complete it first.. Actually i should have realized it earlier lah.. Sometimes i really feel that i am gonna waste my life away.. But i just can't seem to stop.. Guess i nid someone to slap me and make me wake up.

Oh and i'm sorry for loosing my cool and scolding vulgarities at my tagboard.. Sry ppl..
Note: not sorry to that passer-by

No comments: