Monday, May 5, 2008

Monday

Okay i think i am really going crazy liaoz.. My lessons start at 12pm but here i am at the library at 9.45am!!! Siao man. Wanted to do my maths but then i see the question so stupid dun feel like doing le.Lol.. Just now thought about the aunties Working at NTUC... They work 6 days a week.. Although is part time and they go home at 12.30pm.. They still have to do housework and cook and etc..That basically takes the whole day. Thats so boring. Then i realize that my Sat and Sun are the same! I go work in the morning.. Then i go home and play com or PSP then i go to slp. Oh my god. I think in the future when i go out to work i will become worst lorh.

Shit my ComT and IAC project still haven do.. Die. Dunno where to start sia. Hope i dun fail these 2 modules.. Sian lah.. I getting more and more emo liaoz.. PATHETIC PATHETIC PATHETIC PATHETIC PATHETIC PATHETIC PATHETIC PATHETIC PATHETIC!!

No comments: