Saturday, May 24, 2008

Sianess

Paiseh ppl! For not updating for nearly 1 week. I abit sian from mon to thursday cause of IAC. But now its OVER!!!! YAY!! I love it man. Okay.. Now i am back to playing maplestory. LOL. This is because it is the only dumb enough game for me to play in and easy to download.

Common test is coming in 1 more week! "sweat" As usual i haven studied for it and i dunno where to start. No past year questions to try... only have example questions which i don't even understand in the first place. =.=!!! Guess i nid to consult some 'gao ren' to enlighten me. Luckily my worst subject on mon so it won't affect me going back to CSS for the choir camp! Haha i will go there laugh at them.

Actually i remember i have some sudden realization on one of the day de.... But i forgot liaoz. Too long already lah. Haiz. Oh and i realize it is impossible to have a chalet with ur sec sch friends liaoz. Our vacation doesn't fall on the same days with them so its impossible. SIAN. I really wanted to have a chalet to meet up with them de


Guess have to see how it goes bah. But there will be a picnic for some of us! For those that are involved... I CAN'T WAIT!!! LOL. But i guess things like this will happen. U wan to see someone but there is just no time to do so. Hmm. Life is just so sucky.

No comments: