Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Hypocritism

Okay the reason i put that title is cause lyndia said i very hypocrite... Got interview then wear till so formal. Well... Sorry lah but u can't expect me to wear shorts or smt to go for interview right? Don't even nid for u to say i myself also feel SUPER weird.. I'm not trying to say anything except that... i'm sorry lorh.. In case you don't know i very particular bout what ppl say to me... As in like i take wat they say very seriously. Yah so thats it bout hypocritism.

Then there is a overseas study trip to thailand which i want to go... but then my mother say that this year dun go overseas better.. Say that this year got a lot natural disasters then unsafe. Then say that my grandma went to temple to ask and the medium said that this year better not go overseas. WHAT THE FUCK LAH? RELIGIOUS SHIT AGAIN! EVERYTIME I WANT TO GO OVERSEAS ALSO LIKE THAT. SEC 2 LIKE THAT.... POLY YEAR 1 ALSO LIKE THAT. THEN WAT? IF FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE THEY SAY SAME THING I NO NID GO OVERSEAS LIAO LAH? FUCK SHIT LAH. EVERYTHING WAIT NEXT YEAR. FOR ALL YOU KNOW I DEAD ALREADY BY NEXT YEAR. STUPID SHIT.

Okay that was my relieving of anger/anger management. I know that its not the best way but i guess it counts for now.

Oh yah and i had the PUB scholarship interview today.. I meet the deputy director of PUB! Lol. But then i have a feeling i won't get in so... But its okay. I went for the interview to try out how would a "real" interview be like. Haha

Lastly i would like to say an early HAPPY BIRTHDAY HUIHUI a.k.a DOUBLE H

No comments: