Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Official PMS day!

I tink everyone just has this down feeling today bah. Ok lah maybe not all. At least i know that Su and val and me feels that way. Cheer up su i'm sure you'll be fine for the aqmc test. The test was just liddat lorh, no comments. Just that i'm not one that studies, but yet no one free to go around with me. Haiz. All with their bf *ahem* *ahem*. Ok lah shall not be an ass and say them. So in the end i walked around JP for 1.5hours. Didn't realize the kopitiam was closed for upgrading. Sucks to the core. But then saw NTUC auntie while walking and got to know that some of the ppl working there was transferred to hougang while the part time girl is quitting at the end of this month.

Was reading someone's blog. I felt really sad after reading it. I dun even know wat i can say to help her. I can only hope that she will one day be released from all these shackles and be truly free.

Anyway i saw tze hock on tv just now. YEAH I SAW U AND MELISSA. But then its quite dark can only make out the outline of the 2 of you. Lol. But i tink the singapore version of know the lyrics still have alot of room for improvement.

Actually i have alot of things to say but now, i just feel that not writing it out would be better.

1 comment:

Babe said...

I'm not down today, lol. Thanks for sharing.