Thursday, August 27, 2009

Family issues.

My gosh my mum now complaining to my auntie about my grandma again. =.= Well since i only hearing her side of the story can't really say that my grandma in the wrong. Since i'm so free i shall type out wat mum's saying. LOL. First she was saying how my grandma always want my mum to give her money every month even thought she knows that our family is not that financially stable. Then also she was saying that my youngest auntie although earns 3000+ but only give her 100 each month. My mum is more irritated with the fact that my grandma treats her daughter-in-law better than her own daughters. Lol. Ok new update, my grandma asks for the vegetable money from my grandpa, like those $1plus or smt one. LOL. My god i never gets tired from listening to this. Then now mother saying, which of my aunties got into my grandma's "blacklist". Usually is those that dun give her much money. Well i suppose since they are old ppl they think more in the line closest kins are those with the same surname. Oh now she switch to saying my uncle always saying no money. And how he kept quiet when he got a pay rise. He only told my grandma that he had a rise in the past AFTER his pay was cut again after the economic setback. If i'm not wrong i tink he's a manager now, quite high siol.

Wah damn sian lah today. Feel so..... Went to JP again and after considering sometime(while walking in circles) went to NTUC finest to buy cup noodles and those maki sushi for lunch. Just thinking about it makes me feel pathetic, i celebrate end of exams with cup noodles. =.= Can't really be that picky since some ppl still have advanced maths tml. Good luck ppl! Tml gonna go Expo work. See anyone free and feeling rich anot can go find me. Lol.

Oh yah heard from radio that a gambling group was caught gambling in a chalet, 74 ppl in total. My god so owned can. Total bad business for the chalet in future. Haha. Hmm... OH i heard from my mother on wed saying that... I will get married at 25. O.o? She say that time when i was having that temple thingy during sec2 the temple medium say one. Plus wats more my bro even more pro, will have 2 wife, like divorce and marry again or smt. Holy. No money how to get married sia. Ok althought will have no wedding dinner which is 1 thing saved, still lah at 25 i still haven enjoy life enough to settle down pls. LOL. Shall see if its true, if by then i still have this blog. HAHAHA.

Nth else to write liao. I tink when i finish work then might have happenings can write. Wait for it.

1 comment:

Liz said...

Don't worry about your family issues, it would be settled soon. It's just normal for all families in the world.