Friday, August 7, 2009

Finally an update!

Well last update was last friday! Lol. This week quite a number of things to do and upcoming also have test incoming so not gonna update so much. Besides the things that i really wanna write about is not suitable for posting here. Lol. I tink for the whole week time was really fast. I have no recollections of what i did actually leh.

BUT I RMB ONE THING!!!!!!!!!! I&E IS FRIGGING OVER!!!!!!!! My god that irritating and pisseedd module is finally goddamn over. We presented to a group of adults at the singapore botanical gardens.

Then Ebt presentation was a success i suppose. Lol we were the first to go and mariam was like Yay short and sweet i like! LOL. Damn funny lah.

I dun feel like writing here le leh. I wan to write in my private one. Lol. Then today! I finally drag myself to go joggggg. Feel like i going to die soon. Too old liao. NS maybe i will be one of those suddenly drop death kind. Lol touch wood.

Tml is going to bukit batok to do some event. Hope it will be fun! Ok i sian liao shall stop here.

1 comment:

Bes said...

Good luck to your upcoming event. I'm confident, it's 100% fun.