Friday, February 13, 2009

pre-valentine's day

Well today had a test for my Fundamentals of mechanical & electrical engineering. First time that i really study for an exam sia. Should be okay for the test since most of the questions i was able to do. Hehe. Then yah i gave presents to my clique, Lol sorry if the rochers were abit squashed! Lol then after the test went to the makan place to had our lunch. Then boss they all went to town to shop for things but i didn't go lah. Going back from town takes so long and i dun like to go shop since this week already spent so much money already. Sorry ppl yah? Anyway hope ur like my present yah? I still have a few sia but i dunno if i should give it to ppl anot since i abit afraid it might have melted already. Zzz.

Well after i manage to escape from boss they all and got on 154 suddenly feel very emoish sia. Kip thinking about very random things and feeling very sad over it. Like my eng said, we would be calling the shots this coming new sem but after that year we would only be supervising, 1 year passes very fast and will surely not be enough and i can only hope that with the remaining time i can make more lasting memories with my beloved class and clique.

Reached home and slack lorh, play my PSP till i tired then slept for about 1 hour. This 3 days didn't slp much anyway so i guess the rest was very much needed. Lol and now i got someone which i dun know tagging on my blog as usual. My blog like magnet for these things like dun cha tink so ppl? Haha. Oh yah and i tink i will be going for the GV chalet. Just wanna say it here. About 60% so its a yes (barely).... Anyone coming with me???

No comments: