Saturday, February 7, 2009

Thoughts of life.

Well since this week was spending almost all the time either doing assignments or playing dota or tribalwar, i have totally nth to write on so just wanted to randomly talk about some stuff.

Why is it that people just cannot trust each other? Just because they are more unruly do u have to make such assumptions? If they really want to scam the money they can jolly well make us pay, then all the things they buy using sub standard stuff. Which is not true since i was with them the last time shopping. Why be so... stingy over these things. I feel that they, whu at least organize and go for this, are more like a class to us. Well if u read this i hope u can think about it i guess. Even if because of this i have to fan lian with you all.

Y'day went home and took mrt with su. Chat about many stuff and well i guess in life its hard not to talk about anyone. I admit that i also talk about other people behind their back. Sometimes i just dun have the courage to say the things to the person straight in the face. I guess in the future if i really have that much courage i would offend many people. Well for that matter i know that confirm chop got ALOT of people would talk about me behind my back haha. Not that i ever hear wat they say about me but can guess de lah.

Hmm then today go to work, new manager still didnt show his face so dunno wats my fate yet. Haha. Makes me think about whether i can go chalet anot. Although i say till liddat i confirm will go de dun worry ppl. But the GV one must think first. Haha very dangerous leh go there, dun tink i dunno wat ur thinking ahh. Pls lah until i confirm my feelings pls PLS P L S dun do unnecessary stuff. If not i sure chop dun go for GV chalet.

Exams are coming so mostly i will stay back almost everyday next week so i dun tink i can dota every night le. Maybe some night i will not play. Maybe only haha. Today will on com for like almost whole day since no PSP to play and my mum going out to eat with my bro at the temple i tink.

Valentine's comingso gonna give presents to ppl but then i dunno how to give some of them sia. See how it goes bah.

No comments: