Monday, August 4, 2008

So sian

Ok... I finally cut my hair on sat. But then i come to school everyone is like... Why u cut this kind of hair sia? Wah kao i totally sian diao. I dun want to leave my hair long mah... I looks ugly.. But i also know that cutting short hair will make my face look big... But then no choice. Aiyah cut short liaoz can wait for a while before i nid to cut it again. Haha.

Today was super boring. I forgot that today no envt bio lesson and practical and only have maths. So went to sch for 2 hours nia. Before that i met mx whu wanted to get the game marvel vs capcom from me. So we met and went to blk 56 the table there.. After a while i saw liyana walking to blk 34 so i called her and she came and sat with us. Then we talk crap until xianglin came by too and finally constance, winnie and huihui came by.. Then we went for maths. Which is a waste of time.. Oh and xianglin told me that she couldn't recognize me from behind cause if my super short hair. LOL!

Haiz.. I am feeling random today..Came home to eat mee sua.. Cause is my chinese b'day. Aiyah pamela went to macau.. SO GOOD!!!! Unlike me whu is staying in singapore... Even Boss they all also going to bangkok in the vacation... Is it in the vacation? i tink so... Haiz...

Oh yah got this weird thing happen to me y'day. I was listening to Mr zhou talking about ghost(a near direct translation from 周公讲鬼) on 9.33fm. Then the ghost story wasn't very scary leh.. But then weirdly enough when i slept dreamt of ghost.... I was on a bus and then got 2 friends sit a few seats in front of me.. Then i turn my head then when i look back i saw 2 ppl sitting behind them... Then they were shouting smt to me.. Not abusive words but just sort of talking to me in a loud voice.. Then i talked to a friend whu i sitting beside me on the other side of the aisle then after i talk to him the 2 person was sitting behind us.. Not directly but a few seats behind. I was puzzled lah and then ask my friend about it.. Then he told me... Eh u saw ghosts. Then i woke up.. So weird....

Lol learnt how to upload pictures in le so i will put one..

This picture is taken after my final IS module for this semster, ComT, was over... This is only like 1/4 of the class cause some went home and some didn't even turn up.. LOL.

No comments: