Thursday, August 28, 2008

Mix and splash camp part 2

Now for the second day of mix and splash camp. Woke up at... 6.30 then brush teeth then realize that everyone still sleeping so i went back to lie down on my sleeping bag till ppl start to wake up. Then go down have breakfast... The breakfast was really cannot make it lah i tell you. Aiyah dun talk about it. Then we were waiting for coach to come to take us to sentosa for the amazing race.

Then coach come we go sentosa... To siloso beach i think. Then we played a game to determine the order of the groups. We were the 4th team to go. Then the whole thing have 12th stations. I can't rmb all of it le lah. I only rmb have... U find quill egg in a tray with flour then must transport it to another place using spoon, Then got one is u must drop green bean into a newater bottle at chest lvl, picking up of small things like green bean and corn with those big wooden chopstick, then got 1 must figure out number pattern, use shirt catch something someone throw from about 3 storey high, find cross tape on trees, dig for items in the sand, find a cup with a X on the bottom(the cups are filled with disgusting concoctions), use rubber band and some... string? thread? something lah to transport a cup of sand. Still got 3 more but i cannot rmb.

Then eat dinner there... Wah the dinner is the best i ever seen, i totally cannot take it. Didn't finish the rice. Then go back for night performance. The 3 guys from my group want to go back home sia! We all like totally sian diao. Without them we cannot make it.Then 2 of them stayed in the end so it was okay. Our performance was a gathering of superhero. Like a camp liddat. Got sunwukong, wolverine, cyclops and POWERPUFF GIRLS. Can guess which one am i? Then we make till veri funny lorh. Then bad guy magneto come, the 3 guy hero lose, nid powerpuff girls come, then we win. Lol. Not bad hor, we were 2nd for night performance. Then after that go bathe then the guys in our room playing olympics games sia, touch rugby, soccer, baskerball. Super funny lah. I really miss them. Rowdy but fun ppl.

Then the fun part. The first day i got injured at the butterhill. Then the first aid person help me clean and cover it up lah. Then hor... She see me she ask me got change dressing anot? I didn't mah so she want to help me change, then she try take it off then discovered that it was stuck to the flesh!? Then she scold me why didn't take off when i bathe. But then b4 i bathe it was stuck already! Okay then nvm. She cut off the thing the best she could then left some of it. The dredding is those wire gauze lidda de then got the strands left on my wound.Then she got the... Wat do you call it ah? Erm.. i tink is pilers? Those tongs-like thing but its sharp at the end one? Yah. Then she pluck right, pull abit she stop cause she keep saying damn pain damn pain. I nv say anything she kip saying, Then winnie they all come out see me there then also sit down and see. Then more and more ppl come out and see sia cause got ppl kip shouting" Cyclops dun cry! Pain anot?" and all the what-have-you-not. Then become 20plus ppl looking at me trying to deal with my wound. Damn funny. Then got sadistic ppl kip trying to volunteer to "help" me to pull off the thing. In the end i pull myself. Not that pain. The antiseptic thingy was pain. Then the best thing is after this the first aid person accidentally hit the wound. Then it is GODDAMN PAIN. Lanjiao. Then slack lorh until 3.30am till i slp.
This is my group4! Got 3 guys and a SL not here.

This the ppl that went to the camp. Should have more ppl de since many went home on the 2nd night. 3rd day i next time than post now i going to play game. Hahahaa.

No comments: