Saturday, August 23, 2008

I'm weird... seriously


Okay... I just realized that my last post was on my birthday so yah.. Decided to come update le.. wahaha no tagboard so ppl lazy to tell me update so nice. XD. So yeah thanks to peifen and xinyi whu wish me happy b'day too. Hmm nth much lah. Just that y'day went to celebrate Congshi's birthday. Got Me, mx, huishi, jolynn, joanna, renwei, hongming, yaihui, guowei, xinghao and cibing. Not sure if cibing's name is spelled correctly. =P Of course plus the most impt person congshi also lah. Played pool at the country club at bukit batok. Then we walk quite far to a coffeshop where most of them ate botak jones for dinner. I didn't cause i got abit of gastric so ate at home. Then after that is the blowing of candles and eating of b'day cake. Then took group photo then go home liaoz. Then reach home play one incomplete game of dota due to time constrain. Haha. Oh and this is 2 of the group pics.


Then today.. Woke up to a rainy day. It was damn heavy lah the rain. I almost couldn't see the building opposite my house. But weirdly despite slping so little i was quite awake during work.(slept at 2am u see) Today was totally unexpected. Thought due to rain will have lesser ppl. In the end it feels like there was MORE ppl. Wtf. But i survive so no problem. Then the aunties all discussing about whether want to move over to work at the hypermart anot. Jurong point is expanding so the NTUC will be upgrading into a NTUC finest with three storeys.. At least that is wat i heard. So i guess i will apply also. If i get in i continue working. If not... Then i guess i will stop then. I dun want to take bus to another outlet mah. Waste of my time and bus fare.

Know why i put weird? Cause only now do i have the feeling of exam... WHEN IT IS OVER!?!? LOL. Weird right. Hopeless liao lah. Hmm tink i will be quite entertained. Mon to wed mix and splash camp. Friday going back to sec sch to see teacher. Then first week of sep going to work. 2nd week slack lah.. Then 3rd week of sep is chalet. Then slack abit the sch reopen liao i tink. Haha. Not too busy bah. Lol. Kk thats it then ppl.

No comments: