Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Mix and splash camp.

Hey hey ppl! I'm back!!! Got miss me boh? I know dun have no nid tell me. Hmm... The camp... can be improved lah i guess. However i enjoyed myself. CYCLOPS!!! For more info pls read my post, depending on the number of words can be this post or next post.

Okay.. First day. Met peizhen, constance, winnie, valerie, liyana and huihui at ngee ann bus-stop. I still rmb huihui go buy thing then come.. Suddenly say "sia lah i forgot my wallet, left it at the toilet!" We all like OMG. Run back! GOGO. Then she and liyana went and then liyana also go eat. Then after that went to BE axis to gather. Waiting waiting.. Then they announce the grouping. Peizhen and winnie in one group, me and constance one group, liyana and huihui one group, then suppose to be valerie lyndia and suriani one group but then lyndia not going then suriani sick so become she alone one person. So sad right? After that is thinking of group name and 2 cheer and making of group flag. Cause the theme is mix and splash so our name is..... JAPALANG. The cheers if u want to know u ask me personally i do for you cause type out too boring.

Then after this is games.... Got 100sec no NG.. But i think all the groups overshoot 100sec lah so no point. Haha. Then got a game is must transport balloon some distance without using hands. Followed by a game where u balance i pail on all ur members leg. The problem is the pail is covered with oil so is SUPER slippery. And the oil is they pour like no tomorrow one and they healthy hor use vegetable oil leh. Lol. Then they will pour water in and u balance lorh. Of course the games u will be competing with another group. For us we fighting valerie's group. Then got another game is u rock-paper-scissors then winner jump towards a ball when u jump near enough u kick in between chairs to score a goal. The last is the butterhill which is where i got injured lah. Our group is like the second last group to play so the area before the butterhill is FULL of MUD. I MEANT FULL. If u run nid to step like 10 steps of mud b4 u can run up. Even the canvas is brown color one. Wtf. LOL. Then after this is go wash up then dinner i think.... Then after dinner is preparation for night performance. Then is wait for night walk. The night walk not scary one lah actually. If i say not scary then is really not scary cause even humji ppl like me say not scary. LMAO. Then after that u slp. I tell u the room we slp in is DAMN COLD! All of us in it go in all scold. " @#$% Why the air-con so cold sia!? Eh freezing ah. I becoming icestick!" Then b4 we slp the guys were playing soccer in the room until they tired. Then when they going to slp they sang song. Super funny lah. My room ppl all very fun.
See the leg? So fast i cannot even talk. Pro sia!

I feeling lazy now. The 2nd day events i talk about it in next post. Maybe tml i will post liao lah so dun be too impatient. See you again!

No comments: