Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Happy Birthday!!!

Ok Now i am 17 years old already! Thanks huishi.. He was the first to wish me happy b'day..On msn. Haha.. A few mins past midnight mah. But then most likely i will stay at home and rot the whole day away so can't really say its a nice day. Most of them got sch. Ok now jinyee and jolynn both same time msn me. I got a shock.. Really. Ok lah got 3 ppl wish me happy birthday.. Quite delighted.

Now for my b'day wish. Hope to have a gd year ahead in poly and that all my friends, be it past present or future friends, to be happy and to enjoy their life to the fullest! Oh and gd luck for exams!

*blows candles*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Noooo cannot say birthday wish aloud. otherwise it won't come true =//

- JOLYNN.

phgoh said...

LOLs.
happy birthday too!
willy!!!

huishi91 said...

i best! haha... fast and efficient... so happy with the celebration?