Sunday, July 12, 2009

Tired/ Pissed off

I'm seriously tired man. Its rare to me to take afternoon naps lah but today i just slept for like 3 hours. Friday went for mingheng group's I&E event and y'day went for Su's I&E event. Really quite jealous that other people finish their I&E already but they really had to put in alot of time on top of the projects lorh.

Mingheng's I&E was a mini live earth concert, with a solo performance by his group member and 4 bands performing after that. But most of the people was already gone by the 2nd band, which include me lah.

Sat go Su's I&E, i'm helping out as a student leader for their treasure hunt. First prize is $30 leh! Dun play play. Lol. Its quite messy though since it rained half way and people running here and there. But overall i'm sure everyone had loads of fun. After the event we went to al-ameen(correct spelling anot?) to eat. After that went to Udders to eat ice-cream. Then me su val and huihui took....77 is it? to B Batok then Mrt home.

Wah kao i go home straight away dun feel well sia. Wtf. Tink cause kana rain and eating heaty food plus the icecream that contained alcohol. Now i have even worst sore throat, like theres sand in my throat.

Also fri got back my Retail marks, its a borderline pass so i guess i should be happy that i passed. Pon the lecture and went to find boss at lib. Now my turn to worry about I&E sia. My that leader, very busy doing his project so i'm quite worried if he can finish in time. And tim needs our group to do with them, so must rush to at least be able to show to those people at cicada. Which is on tues. AND THERE'S NO TIME! My god.


Is it just me whose too afraid that after saying it some things will change that stopped me from doing what i want? Or is it because i know you too well and know the outcome even before i say it out loud? Knowing too much sometimes is a burden and i don't know what i'll do when what i think might happen happens.

I&E to fret, Feeling so NOT well that i'm getting easily agitated, something that weighs on my mind. How long can i last?

Cowardice, weilei can be your 2nd name.

1 comment:

Daryl said...

IT's natural to be pissed off sometimes but be sure to control your emotions for as not to hurt other people.