Sunday, July 5, 2009

OMG OMG OMG

Lol i was wasting my whole time away this afternoon until 9 plus then i realize i have ALOT of things to do. Gonna finish my wrt part, do RMT report and ppt, then still nid to think of I&E story. Plus tml is quite a long day! Omg. Thats so crazy. Woo hoo now i can still be here blogging is a miracle in itself. Anyway now i damn high, perhaps due to so many things not done yet. Hahahah

Oh and no i'm not gonna write out wat i wan my gf to be like. Due to the fact that i personally tink its abit fake writing out and i scared getting shoot if i write wrong things. Haha. Someone write for me instead? LOL.

And yes lyndia i dun tink he will read my blog anyway. Read read lorh. The most get beaten up. Then i can sue him till he left underwear only.

Justnow watched war of the worlds on Channel 5. Ending was so fast. Totally no link about the show man.

Oh well since i today abit no link also. End here bah.

1 comment:

Abeth said...

Oh don't worry, your things to be done will be accomplished faster than you expected. Just give your attention to it.