Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Apologies and reflections

First off, for people that was angry over my edited post y'day, I'm sorry. I was being too extreme in saying that NO ONE can be trusted. I'm being angry at things people do which i myself also do. Its not fair to all of you. I'm sorry, forgive me?

I feel that i am stupid, not realizing that some things just shouldn't be told to people that are related to it. I know that all you people are trying to help me and i appreciate it. I just didn't want to understand it, to face up to it.

What's over is over, i shouldn't blame others for their actions since i don't want them to blame me for mine. I just hope that we all remains on good terms. Its part of growing up i guess. I should keep my big mouth shut when people say things that they like.

I should look only at what i have and not at what i do not have. Its said that boys need to undergo pain before they will grow, we shall see shall we?

Once again, I'm Sorry people.


I only hope that they will be happy together

1 comment:

Brent said...

It's nice that you apologize for something you think is wrong. I do hope that the people concern will accept it.