Thursday, November 20, 2008

Funny sia!

Today was IS day so can slp till i shiok then wake up... 10 am actually. Its late for me lah then slack slack till i overshot the time and had to take MRT go to sch. Lol. Then CATS was so easy... My group members so power. We finish the thing that we nid to do so fast that we were slacking for half an hour lorh. Pro right? Haha. Then went for my Badminton lesson... Was okay lah.. I played for 45mins only lorh... Half way when i was reaching for the shuttlecock it flew towards me and hit my glasses... Zzz lucky not spoilt. The lens drop out nia because the screw came loose. Then i cannot play without glasses mah.. Can't even see the shuttlecock how to play sia. Kao then was slacking till end of lesson. So sian lorh. Lucky the teacher got the small screwdriver so i fixed it back.. If not i tink later i can't even recognize the way home man. Haiz...

Realized that quite a few ppl reads my blog... Haha so cannot say bad things about them. Later get killed sia. Then yah after that went cheers... Standard liaoz lah. Wait until 6pm winnie have to go for korean lesson then we went home lorh...Thats all

No comments: