Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Funny how life works

Hmm i'm back here... This morning something happened to me. Just thinking about why some people would bother telling me that my blog is on a major hatelist. No you didn't see wrong and i was told by a missvincent@live.com(i tink that was the email) that "Congratulations ur blog is on a major hatelist". I mean, hey if u don't like it, don't see or read it. Just because ur doesn't like it means i have to listen to u. So wat do u want me to do? Delete this blog? No way man.

Today was chatting with my friends about random stuff and we talked about nuclear bomb and World world. Lol 1 of my friend was saying "If i unite the world into 1 country then there will be no war already!" Funny right? This made me think about the incident this morning. People all have different views of things and if everyone hates each other because of these small things then the world would be a chaotic place already. Well guess i'll just leave it here. Thinking about it so much doesn't make me happier anyway.

Last Sat i went to Waves 13, a dance concert by the SP dance group. My friend is in it so she invited us to go. Its a good concert man. The dance moves were damn interesting and it was very well thought out. Next year i definitely want to go again! Then also got to meet up with 4 of my sec sch friends. So long didn't saw them le. Had a lot of fun with them. Lol. Heard the NRA also having a performance. Wondering if i should go and compare their standard. Haha.

No comments: