Thursday, June 26, 2008

Yawnz

Hmm.... Finally pulled myself to blogger and to update. Haha. Let's see... I lazy to continue from last post. If u want to know wat was the thing that i learned on last tues u can ask me when u see me. I guess i should start from mon.

Monday: Back to sch... My god its super tiring and i nearly woke up late sia. Haha. But then i get to see my classmates again. Yay so happy to see them. Its wasn't long but i must admit i have grown fond of them. Hehe. Feel very bored during the hols without them. Then on the day i got back 2 of my paper, Hydraulics and Environmental biology paper. Not too bad i got 92% for maths and 83% for bio i tink. Got ppl higher so mustn't be too happy. Hmm....

Tuesday: Got back my hydraulics paper that day and it was my worst result yet. 55% nia. Wah sian. But then i totally don't understand hydraulics so i guess i should be glad that i even passed. Nid to at least study for it next time.

Wednesday: In the morning on the way to sch i saw miss phoon! I was walking then i looking around for fun then i see this lady look abit familiar.. Then i rmb she taught me in CSS then i turn back and she wave at me. LOL. Wed.... I tink just lesson lorh. Then the autocad result i still dunno. Haiz. Oh well.

Thursday: Today.... Lesson from 10 to 12 nia. Then wait for mx for 1 hour. During the wait this 2 graduates came by and then approach me and talked to me about jesus christ and christianity. I was like.... Erm... Okay...? But i guess they helped me pass the time. Haha. Then Mx came so we went to bukit timah market for lunch. Then went home lorh. Nth much.. Chiong warcraft 3 book. Finish like nearly 2 book. Woots. Its a trilogy btw. Haha yah so liddat lorh.

Oh and why is siok cum char? Ur tgt when ur posted the comment? Lol.

No comments: