Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Common Test Week + Slacking activity

This week is the first time i will be having exams in Ngee Ann poly. At least its the first exams that got invigilator and all those crap. Haha. Now out of the 4 test already sat for 3 of it. Hydraulics is as expected CMI (cannot make it), maths was okay bordering on easy and for the AutoCad its was still okay lah despite the fact that i actually didn't finish all of it. Haha. Tml is the last paper... But i dun feel particularly happy about it? Haiz. These few days i learned of many things... So i know of already.. some i don't.

Although its the Common Test week... I am still slacking lah as expected. Mon after the Hydraulics test i went back to Commonwealth for the choir camp. I reached the sch at about 12pm? Went there with Tze hock. Haha. Then i called hui shi to ask when will derrick and him be coming and he told me at 3pm. I totally sian diao. Lol. Then we saw oonyu so we went to find a place to sit down and talk. While finding it my choir junior saw me and asked me to go buy vegetarian food cause they forgot to buy. Senior still nid to run errands for them. But then i went and couldn't find so i guess i am quite pathetic. LOL. After that went back to sch again. We went to a "secret room" on the second floor... But then kana caught and the person is like..." If anything goes missing i am sorry but i will have to take action against you people because you are trespassing." And he emphasis the point so many times till i want to whack him. LOL.Then we suddenly rmb that mx say he want to come so we called him and ask him to come. Heard alot of stuff from oonyu. As to the stuff i will blog about next time.. Maybe i will save it as draft first.

Then finally derrick and hui shi came and we went to the choir camp. Played at the water game.. Hui shi was the first to be dragged in... Then derrick then me... Haha. So fun... I bomb ppl with water and got bombed also. Then after that was.... We went to eat dinner... Went to the nearby coffee shop... So nostalgic... The last time we went there is like b4 'O' lvl .... And so many things have changed since then. After we went back was the choir got talent and choir next top model. And guess wat? The graduates... AKA me, derrick, huishi, guo wei, joanna and perry were the judges! Arthas joined us later lol. Wah i tell you the juniors damn enthu man. As 1 of the judge i abit xia dao. Haha. Then after that we went to bathe. Then went to the rm that we were supposed to slp in. But of course we all didn't slp. I emo at the stairs for about 15mins b4 i kana found out by 3 gals whu then came and emo with me... Got one overpower me with her emoism somemore. The night was spent playing cards until around 3plus am where i just fell aslp. Then it is just slp and slp and slp till 10 am. HAHAHA. Not only me hor. The rest of us also fell aslp.

After that went home... I spent some time using com to confirm my seat number and venue and time for my exam then went to sch. After that went home and played com till late at night then slp.

Today was crap lah. I walked to interchange liaoz then realized that i didn't bring my laptop out. Then i had to frigging run back home to take it. In the end made me nearly late for the exam. Wah lao. Okay now i have to study for Environmental biology. But i nid to first rmb where is the notes!!! OMG.

As for that next post that i said i will probably publish it tml or someday tis week.

No comments: