Saturday, July 5, 2008

Going crazy!

Hmm i don't feel like talking about my life in this post. At least not so much. I guess the only thing that is worth mentioning is that i already received the css opening ceremony invitation card. From wat i heard my table is FAR from the others. mine is 17 while i heard the others de tables are like... 40+? WTF man. At least got hock with me. XD. Then i realized that some ppl actually didn't know about it. Like bingxin and michelle.Oh and pamela too but she know and dun want to go. Lol. Sian and i thought i would get to see them. Gonna go to jp later to watch hancock with bingxin and derrick. At first they want to go LAN play one i tink then not enough ppl so they change to watch movie. Abit worried leaving my bro at home but my mum will be back soon i guess. Haha.

Oh and i decided to go for the BE society camp... Hmm hope will at least have 1 classmate in the group with me. If not is SUPER sian de.. TT_ TT let's hope for the best bah.

This is a short post haha. I running out of things to post le lah... LoL.

No comments: