Friday, March 6, 2009

Bored

Nothing much to do these days anyway. Maybe not y'day since i went to make a new passport. Going for the vietnam trip in the end. Haiz really very bored sia. I mean if i play psp too much i would be wasting electricity, com also. Besides my psp games are boring since most of them i played till quite far and always the game data is gone. I have no idea if is it due to my bro or to the memory stick. The point is that games are boring and i dun wanna play it.

Get the feeling that i'm becoming a nuisance to ppl. Haha better dun kajiao them too much. Sorry ahh ppl if i really bothered u with my msgs since i really have nth to do so msn just kip spamming. Argh holiday is really useless. With the economy now like this work is hard to find... So have to continue at ntuc. I find that working 2 days a week is getting more and more weird. I mean its like within the 5 days things will happen then i wont know and i feel that it makes me lonely there. Also my supervisor also getting more and more irritatable sia. Still wondering what would be his reaction when i tell him i getting nopay leave again this month.

Find that this new year really is not a good year man. More and more prone to emoing. Not only me but other ppl also. Some dun wanna chat now, others put as busy/away. Lol at msn just now out of 9 ppl 8 is busy/away. Didnt want to interrupt then so came here to rant about my bored and useless life. Maybe i should really go to the lib everyday and use their electricity instead of my home one. But then when i nid to go to the toilet i will nid to bring the whole laptop with me since noone there with me leh. Haiz.

Tink the song Nobody's home by avril lavigne is influencing me already... Totally fit my life now. Noone at home, No place to go, maybe not broken but empty inside.

No comments: