Sunday, July 13, 2008

Sian

Haiz now i realize why i always say i no money... Cause my mother always nag at me say we no money.. Lol. This morning i was telling my mother that i dun want to continue working in year 2. Then she started telling me if can should continue.. Then i sian tiao.... Then my father go suan me say my workplace there got 2 china poly student everyday go there be waitress to earn money.. Wah kao. I just feel that my life quite boring.... As if it is waiting for something to happen.. Haiz..

Today the number of ppl at NTUC was staggering... as in really staggering.. I got prick by fish also cannot go wash the wound...Lucky not very serious. U can see a difference in the light lorh.. The number of ppl is so much that the light i got is reduced by like 30%.. I realized that cause after the crowd was gone i find that the light abit bright... LOL. Then i was like pitying the cashiers... So many ppl... I tink 20 plus counters all got long queue of about 6-9 ppl.

And just now my bro was being brainless.

Oh and i went to the CSS opening dinner.. Went there with huishi bingxin and tze hock... Then went there found mx. Then we sort of register then went to the tables cause they say cannot walk around. Sian. Then when me and hock went we found out that we were sitting with ppl that graduated 22 years ago. WTF. The 2 of us was like.... Sian.... Then we went to huishi their table and sat there for quite long.... Until we decided that we should shift there. Lucky got an empty seat and congshi came late. Then we eat and listen to performance lorh... Then see some of the jc ppl whu came to crash.. Namely zp, shiva, ys and pam. Then after that me mx bx huishi congshi and xinghao went to btp to play lan.. They tried so hard to persuade me to go play sia.. Hahah.. So i went and its the first time i went to play lan...Then we took taxi go.. Mx blanjah me and bingxin.. cause we split 3 3. Then when we reach saw guowei... 0.o.. so become we got 7 ppl... haha. Then played 2 plus hours then went home... Me Bingxin huishi and congshi took 157 home.. Yeah thats it...

No comments: