Saturday, December 5, 2009

Spending money like water~

Wah damn sian leh, i bought a new phone. samsung one. But i realize i super not used to the features in the phone sia. Lol. My god $188 gone. My 1 month work at NTUC flew away just like that. Nvm, see my dad wan anot. If he wan i shall be a gd child and give it to him. Of course when he renew his contract the phone he get will become mine! Lol. Fair exchange u know, 0 for 188 leh not bad deal liao.

So many things i wanted to blog but as i dragged on i forgot about them totally. I only rmb that i will nid to spend money AGAIN as i nid to top up my phone card, left $2.10 nia. Poor meee. Someone be kind enough to donate money to me? Lol. OH then still nid to pay Eco camp $25, die really like water gone into the sea man.

Ah well gonna go for the Standard charter race later, nid to be there at 2AM for god knows wat i forgot the reason. LOL. Just know that i nid to be there. Ah well, hope can see ppl that i know there.

1 comment:

Kyle said...

It's good to reward yourself sometimes with a brand new phone. But it would be better to use all the features of the gadget.