Thursday, December 3, 2009

.......

Lol i'm like so high from talking to jon. He sibeh funny leh. Still tell me wat next week free. My god, make my day super joke. Next wk got 2 test he tell me free. LOL.

Oh my god today WSH was ggfied man. Lol can only blame myself for not studying. Lol. This week past hectically also. Tues i even got time to go Junhua hse play mahjong sia. Nv die b4. Haha.

Then i tink this wkend will die also, Sat morn go run then go home bathe then work then rest awhile then go AMK AT MIDNIGHT as i volunteer for Standard charter race. Then sun go home nid to study for Noise pollution and monitoring control test on MONDAY. Haha how gg is that?

Ah well sure i can survive one. I can study while working anyway. Take notes put at table stand there read. Woo. Pro right? Haha. Ok lah nth else to write liao. Tata.

1 comment:

Justin said...

You seems have a very busy week. Good luck!