Saturday, November 7, 2009

So tired!

Woah i didn't update for 5 days. Anyway i personally feel that this week was so BAD for meeeee. Like i said monday i was late for sch and with a bad start the day was also, not totally bad lah but shit enough. Then i tink i had to study for the shit up jap test on tues on mon night. Totally failure at that so went to slp instead. Tues, totally blank day can't rmb wat exactly happened but i know i flunk the test and the writing assessment was quite gone case. I can't learn words in 1 week. SO FUCK I'M GONNA GET C FOR JAPPPPPP!!! Nabei. Wed i can't rmb wat happen leh, i tink i went to JP to check out somethings. Then somethings happened and was quite troubled, then thurs is the interview for the internship AKA attachment. So jing zhang for it, until i woke up early like at 5.30 then cannot slp. Then also when going home i DROPPED MY MP3! The LCD screen cracked but it is still usable lah, cannot see the things nia. BUT I STILL HEART PAIN!!!!!!!! Shit man. Fri was still ok bah i tink, woke up early and went to mac to eat with constance. Haiyo her ah so loud sia. I tink ppl downstairs can hear her. Then night something happen AGAIN!!?!?!? So i had to walk from my hse there to lake side again.

Wat a happening 5 day week. Today sat also not bad, or should i say even more happening. Morn i went to run 1.6 km with hock and his gf. Then went to gym. Then i came back home slack abit then go ah ma hse. There she told me my cousin found a bike ask me wan anot. So i was looking at it, and its NICE like the gear change de mechanism so high tech or maybe i laotu but watever. Then after fixing the seat(in the end i still find it too high but uncle say dun too short) i went for a test run. So i might as well go find huishi since he said wanted find me one, but wth he was at taman jurong mac!? So i cycle from my ah ma hse till there, wah leg pain sia plus damn tiring. Then stay there talk cock with them then do things there. Then i went back ah ma hse to eat dinner. Then i gl go another way back, nearly got lost sia there all industries LOL. Heng i not that suay.

Hmm OH YAH i going back to work! Today NTUC auntie called me and ask me, wait or more of beg me to go back help them with the x'mas order. Cause the Head of the dept was transferred to other place then they can't cope so ask me to go back since i at least got 2 year of experience liao. Then i just rmb now no money so might as well go back, but then i hope GV events dun clash too much if not gg. Must earn money for xmas presents. Haiz.

Dunno why today i just wanna get drunk but no money buy alcohol. Gawd this is crap man.

1 comment:

Doug said...

Have time to relax, to gain your energy back.