Sunday, October 18, 2009

Sick all around

Everyone is sick sia. Me winnie boss and val. Well at least winnie and val got their bf to give them love and care(quoted from someone go figure it out) I dunno about boss but i'm stuck at home eating panadol and trying to reduce the dust intake into my body, my mother was burning offerings or smt.

Last day of hols, actually wanted to go out to eat pepper lunch at JP with tze hock and MX. Guess we weren't meant to meet each other till sch start bah. I ate maggi mee just now, hmm the chicken abalone quite ok wat, why all dun like to eat. The only thing is that i tink my taste bud is having a riot, anything i eat or drink i also taste it as salty, even when i rinse my mouth the water also taste salty, weird huh.

Wah nabei this shit person walk by go scratch his keys on the wall or smt, making weird noise. I seriously xia dao leh, like those heart skip a beat kind, maybe cause it reminds me of sorority row. Knn itchy hands sia this guy.

Well i tink i might be ok by evening but better dun take any chance by going out. Hope everyone stays healthy!

1 comment:

Shirley said...

Stay healthy...eat healthy foods always.