Monday, June 22, 2009

Projects

Haiya so many projects to do. JC ppl have to mug like hell while Poly ppl have to do so many projects. Boring life leh. Being too slack this hols i tink. Really do nth at all de leh. Now have to start thinking about all the more irritating projects like I&E again. Tsk the 1 most hateable module. Zzz.

Other than watching KO sanguo these few days, reading manga and talking to ppl, is really do nth sia. Ok at least i got search for RE but thats all. Really have to reflect on myself man....

Everyone is asking about what is my ambition or at least what am i going to do after finishing poly. I have no idea and so was stumped in finding an answer to give them. From the past till now i have always scraped through life without a aim, always settling for the easiest way out. Pri sch was chosen cause it was near my hse and no nid to walk though p5 and p6 nid to take bus since i shifted hse. Sec sch was because my cousin was in it and i could hitch a free ride to sch. Poly was because everyone was going to ngee ann although i chose a course that no one took.

I'm not a person whos prone to take control of things and even my life is sort of controlled by others. I dun have something i want to work towards or aim for and i can't think of something that i like so i can strive for it. I'm not even in a fixed CCA for that matter. Not one that like requires me to go everyweek or smt like that.

Can' wake myself up to face life and the future. Right now i can only look back at my past and try to make the most out of now and not waste it. but failing to i guess.

I tink something that best describe me now is like a piece of bread on the ocean, soon i'll be eaten and nth will be left. No one or Nothing will remain.

1 comment:

Ken said...

Life is not that boring friend. Just go with the flow.