Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Interesting

Hmm today morn haven wake up already got so happening liao. My mother again, because she went downstairs to buy those yellow noodles to cook for lunch also wanted to buy curry puff. Then she choose, 2 in a packet then put one side. Then when she choosing another 2, this person whu just finish paying his stuff walk very near her and then very fluidly took the curry puff that my mum chose and put at the side. Some more my mother haven wake up liddat then see him take also no reaction. The best thing is, the cashier also saw it but he didn't stop that guy. So he effectively stole 2 curry puff. Seriously man some ppl, 80cent nia leh also wan to steal. So poor meh. Go eat grass lah. If he kana caught and its over 2 currypuff that cost 80cents, i tink i really will laugh like siao seriously.

Woots i went to fix my PSP again y'day. Now that the software mod is out for the Psp 3000 so many ppl go buy sia. While waiting for the person to fix my psp already 5 ppl was there to buy sia. Crazy sia. Lucky Zhepeng also going to buy something then i not so lonely can get ppl go with me. Lol but so funny lah. Take so long go Simlim then we spend like 30mins there nia. Go to the shop, decide which one, buy and go back. LOL so efficient. Then me and tzehock after fixing my psp went to JP to eat and to find the spec holder for the kayaking. Haha.

Was quite fun to talk to them after so long. Really miss those days when we always talk cock. With them always coming to my class during recess to talk to me or i go over to find them. Memories are really the only things ppl can't rob u of but it can only be stolen by time. Haha i'm being random again.

Tml new wardrobe coming, but its not mine! Haha so no dif to me. I suppose the only thing i'm looking forward to is the kayaking on fri? Haha. If not really everyday rot at home.

Ah well. Feeling abit sentimental again. Missing my past 5 years. Ahhhh......... May my mind bring the memories back to me and let it stay forever.

1 comment:

Analou said...

Great that you do have an interesting day. Take care!