Tuesday, April 28, 2009

2nd week of sch

After being easily irritated for the first week, i have finally came to my senses and resign myself to the unchangeable fact. Lol. Y'day celebrated winnie's birthday with a cake and gave her the F21 vouchers and a towel? Or a hand towel aiyah smt like that lah lol. Here's a picture that we took.


Well then today was IS day at the super no link I&E module. Decided on our group members so i guess its ok. But one thing is why are there so many ppl going home at 6pm? So many ppl at the bus stop everyday sia. Zzz so mafan.

Hmm nth much to post liao, gonna go do abit of my maths. Oh yah my maths teacher reminds me of my ahma sia. She's quite old but she's damn fit, voice super loud and very fussy about discipline. Lol so better do her work. Not that i will do alot anyway. Haha. Its finally my 101 post. Not bad not bad but must increase faster. Weee.