Sunday, December 7, 2008

Holiday coming... but not for me... =.=lll

Oh well first thing first... I MADE A MISTAKE IN THE CALCULATIONS AT NTUC TODAY!!!!
Short of one dollah. Lucky only one dollah if not i die man... The person order christmas product then it was supposed to be $44.80 but somehow i added up to $47.80.... Using a calculator somemore.... =.= Lol but lucky nv kana scolding....

Then wat was i going to blog about ahh??? Oh yah.... First i want to say that wah i damn sian cause i most likely cannot make it for the 3-4/4-4 gathering le... Since i working 6days 8 hours where got time to go sia??? Then still nid to go work.... Lol but then everyone is like askig why i dun wanna just quit and dun care.... I really like the work lah but hols i dun want to slack and dun do anything but if i work it will be like siao so... Aiyah last time le (i hope?) so i will try my best... Anyway sorry ah if during the hols u want me to go out or do work or anything but i'm not free or smt.

Oh yah the previous video is taken during my maths lesson... Personally i don't have anything much to say about her but i feel that poly maths teachers are usually( for now is 2) quite 'interesting'. The last one was very sarcastic.... This one is very... childish? and easily angered. Oh well dun care lah not i take nor posted de so non of my business.. Hehe

No comments: