Friday, September 26, 2008

Work

Today while working thought about a lot of things. The job is too boring yah so I have a lot of time to think about stuff, Haha. If u want to put it another way I’m just slacking lah. I suddenly wonder about why am I working so much that it is making me so unhappy sia. I know ur will say like whu don’t want more money. Seriously speaking lah… If its only about me, I dun want. But for my family I need to. Its ironic lah. Dun work u will feel bored but then if u work u will feel that its stressful. I know some ppl work to strive for that next digit in their bank book and I was like that but then the job that I am taking sometimes requires me to work all 5 weekday and combined with my NTUC work it results in me always waking up early and tired and increasingly bad tempered. Oh nvm I also duno how to continue after this.

Another thing is that I suddenly miss my clique sia… Suddenly thought about when we went to the alumni clubhse to eat. I wonder if after we leave ngee ann will we still have the chance to do that. This in turn leads me to think about ahsabi-geru. I mean they still meet up after leaving css and I really very peifu them and envious of the strong bond between them. Maybe its cause they are girls and more likely to meet up lah. And it really made me realize that my friends are all busy with one thing or another. Studying, dating(cough cough), CCA. Yah stuff like that and here I am doing nothing.

Saw peifen and ruimin on sat when I was working. Realized that it has been a VERY long time since I talked to them… be it sms or phone or whatever..peifen lah that is.. Ruimin I rarely talk to her but it’s getting better.

I want to do something exciting but there is nothing for me to do. I suddenly feel that we should really do wat we want when we are in sch.Anyone want to jump down from the sch building? XD! I feel that life at work is trying to maintain ur sanity while doing it. Teenage life is where u can have fun.I heard there’s gonna be a 4/3 chalet. 4/4 4/5 ppl wanna go crash with me? Lol.

Okay this post is super random and if u dun understand it doesn't matter. Till next time!

No comments: