Sunday, September 21, 2008

Sianz

Today damn tired sia. Duno why super lots of ppl at NTUC today. All the morn ppl work till like abit blur liaoz. Lol. I tink nowadays i alot of post sia. Okay so most of it is quiz de post. At least is i do smt then post up de mah. I tink the wat ur name means is quite accurate sia. For me lah that is. about 60% correct like that. XD. Go try it and tell me if it works for you. Haiz abit irritated by bro again. U want to bring my psp out i let u bring. Then at night u come back i play u tell me u still want to play. Then wat for i let u bring out? I might as well dun let u take then play like siao at night u come back then i give u play. Stupid sia. Hmm today my father borrowed $1000 from me. I won't say that i'm angry lah since i agreed in the first place but then i feel abit sian about it since i wanted to see my bank account have a nice number de. Dun feel like telling ur how much i have. Haha. Then when working i wonder wat i will do sia. I tink i will just feel damn sian nia. Oh and i started to watch hot shot. Really very nice. The coach damn chio can. Sexy too sia. Especially when she teaching 罗志祥 how to shoot basket. Still say till so 性感. Oh well this is just a ranting post. I wonder if there really are ppl reading anot sia. Other than huishi and mx.

No comments: