Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Happy CNY ppl!

I know i know i'm like AWOL from this blog liao. Mostly is cause for the past few weeks there's so much crap being thrown around. If i really wrote i tink it will mostly be scolding post. Ah well.

Hmm although i said happy CNY i'm actually late by like 3 days, hahahhaha. Ok so on CNY eve that day went to my father side for steamboat. Joke sia down there watching hai pai tian xing. Then my cousin so funny he die die wan me drink alcohol siol. So drank half a cup of red wine. Sibei bitter sia, but its ok lah. At least i didnt fall aslp after that. Then after that went to meet huishi siqi and congshi go derrick hse. Lol we play cards there until 4 plus then we went to derrick rm chat (b4 that we were downstairs). Then we chatted till 5.30, then left his hse. Then we went to eat mac but had to wait for 30mins first since it open at 6am. Haha.

Then CNY that day went to my father side for bai nian, we went quite late, around afternoon since my auntie say dun nid go so early. Haha. Then after that we went back home, slack abit then went to my auntie de daughter BF de hse which is just beside my ah ma hse. Haha. Then down there eat steam boat again, then play cards. My mother was playing mj with them and she won 60plus, cause she got a half colour mantai. Lol. But i lost 10plus dollar though. Play $1 also can lose till 10plus, best man. Dealer got a double ace, a black jack, plus i kip getting dumb cards like 12/13/14 then i draw ALWAYS draw a 10 or picture card. =.=lll Haha quite bu shuang since losing in cards and dota and watever since cny is here. Not a gd start sia. XD

Then today was just a fun day lorh. XD So short line haha.

Ok then right here right now i wan to apologize to Timothy Tan and Valerie Chuan for saying some untrue and insensitive comments. Although i heard some wrong things which made me made those comments but telling it to other ppl without confirming if it is real anot is my fault still and i'm sorry for causing any damage to your reputation or anything. In future if there's anything i swear i will ask ur in the face and not say false things. Forgive me pls and plsssss remain friends with me?? Tim pls dun be angry ok?

Ok with that done, i tink i shall end this post. Shall update again soon bah since i free now.

3 comments:

Jorge said...

It's nice to hear that you admit your faults to them. Hope all of you will be friends again.

ENLIGHTENMENT said...

I do like your blogs. You got the skill friend. Keep it up!

THE SECRET said...

I love reading your blogs. Keep on posting!