Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Life so far

Hey hey its been eons since i came to blog yah. At first is sian already.. Haha. Then from last wed is no time to blog even if i want to. My great grandmother died last wed at the age of 85. So young right hehe. So from Thurs till sunday i had to go to the wake every night. Lol i wed nv go my uncles straight away ask my mother why i nv go. I guess its cause my great grandma dotes on me the most bah cause i went to live with her n4 when i was a few months old. Then yah every night go there till 11plus. In the end presentation also nv do much Sorry boss winnie and constance. Sunday was the burial.. My great grandma dun want to be cremated cause she afraid it will hurt. Then yah had to wear green baggy pants and white shirt(green is for great grandchild, black for sons and daughters and blue for grandchilds like my mum). Went to lim chu kang and buried her, It was raining somemore... Then saw another group came.. Guess u can say thats my great grandma's neighbour bah? Yah thats it lorh. Took the day off on sun. Feel quite bad actually cause next next week i cannot work again cause nid go for some event for ngee ann so hope that can get no pay leave again.

Okay... On to better things... Okay maybe not VERY happy things. Stupid Mx... Ask him lend me bk he tell me Mon bag heavy then dun want bring.... In the end he go canteen 3 eat and still dare come ask me got wat thing nice to eat. Want to kill him sia. Then tues i nid to go find huishi get badminton racket so no time. Wed he release at 10 i start lesson at 10 then i saw him at the BUSSTOP!!!! So damn suay can? Lol. Then today... Got hospitality presentation.. Quite scared lah actually but it was okay.. Haha. Nth must lorh.. Now i recording how much i spend a day to see. Must not spend so much money. Lol. Now i nid to pray hard that bx and my pay can come faster!!! Then all problems would be solved! Haha thats all lorh... Work is getting more and more and i want to go for events for CCA points but work kips preventing me from doing it!! Omg wat am i suppose to do!?!?!?

No comments: